Quickpay integration with Magento makes it easy to get started with accepting online payments. Magento is a professional open source e-commerce solution and it is very flexible to use. The module for Magento makes the use of the Quickpay payment gateway very easy. Visit www.magento.com for more information about the system.
Please note! Use of the integration is at your own risk, and we only provide limited support on installation and usage of the integration.
Installation of modules on Magento should only be performed by Magento experts. We can recommend CodeMakers. They develop our modules for Magento and know Quickpay and Magento very well. Contact CodeMakers directly at email@example.com to get started. Depending on the complexity of your Magento-installation, it takes 1-3 hours to complete installation and testing.
3-D Secure is an authentication method put in place to prevent fraud in online card payments. All European merchants will need to be able to support 3-D Secure 2 by the end of 2020.
1. Download the Magento 1 Module, unpack the file and upload it to the root of your Magento folder via FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
2. Go to your Magento Admin Panel and go to System > Configuration.
3. In the menu on the left, scroll to Sales > Payment methods and click Quickpay Payment.
4. Enable the module by selecting “Yes” under Enabled.
5. In Quickpay Manager, go to Setings > Integration and find “Agreement ID”, “Private key” and “API key” and insert them in Magento Admin.
6. Under New order status (After the payment is made) select “Processing” and under New order status (Before the payment is made) select “Pending”.
7. Click “Save config”.
This module needs to be installed by composer. Please note that FTP installation will not work as this module has requirements that will be auto installed when using composer.
composer require quickpay/magento2 php bin/magento module:enable Quickpay_Gateway php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy php bin/magento setup:di:compile php bin/magento cache:clean
Shops using Quickpay and Magento
If your support request is beyond what we are able to help with, you can contact one of our integration partners. Please note, that integration partners can charge a fee for support, installation, etc.