At QuickPay you will become an important part of a small and dynamic team with in informal tone and high skill level. You will work in an organization where the road from idea to decision is short, and you will get your hands dirty with all parts of the development process - from the drawing board through test to deployment.
Your tasks will mainly consist of developing and maintaining the QuickPay applications and systems.
In your backpack you probably got a relevant higher education in computer science - or your might be a self-taught rubyist with lots of experience and an appetite for learning new things. Regardsless of your background, you are responsible and quality-conscious and work in an organized and structured manner.
- that you either master ruby - or that you are programming talent wanting to use ruby professionally.
- that you know revision control systems (Git).
- that you feel at home in an unix-like environment.
- that you can work independently and be a competent sparring partner with your colleagues.
- that you are able to see through complexity and possess the ability to cut to the chase (KISS).
- that you can communicate sufficiently in either Danish or English.
If you got flair for UI/UX we will not hold that against you :)
- skilled colleagues.
- an unpretentious and dynamic working environment.
- the opportunity to add to your personal and professional skills.
- an attractive salary that matches your qualifications (we will provide hardware like a macbook etc.).
This is a full time position and you will be working mainly from our office in Aarhus, Denmark.
QuickPay is the 2. largest payment gateway in Scandinavia - heading out to the rest of Europe.
We are doing interviews as we receive applications - so hurry up and send us yours to email@example.com.
Getting more information
You are very welcome to get in touch with Tonni Tølbøll Lund Aagesen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this opening.